Wednesday, August 30, 2006

In Case You Didn't Know

I am back in the United States of America. After months of life and travels in South America, followed by a secret 5-week period in St. Louis, MO, I would like to publically and officially proclaim myself as being located in the United States, both body and mind. Since a lot of things have happened and a lot of things have changed over the last year, I have decided to do a little Q and A to catch up with myself.

So what really happened down there?

Well, during the 9+ months that I was "abroad" I was actually practicing yoga and learning how to paint murals from the czech mafia in Prague.

What are you doing now?

That is a really good question and I will answer it as seriously as I can at this point in my life. Currently, I am uploading press releases, hanging out in baby toy warehouses, and finishing off the rest of the hummus.

I know this has been a long and intense interview and I know you have already answered a lot of questions today so I am just going to ask you one more question. Did you hear about the fire at the circus?

Actually, I did. I heard that a lot of people lived and a lot of people died.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is probably my favorite post ever. I think I've read it five or six times in the past year and it made me chuckle every time.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home