Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Calling All Paths

At last I have called out to the universe and the universe has responded. It has taken me from the devil’s rotting cavern and thrust me upon the negative ions; a special spot where everything is amplified until it meets its highest potential energy and there it plateaus.

Yes, last week’s maniacal work came to an abrupt end upon meeting one of the world’s most active activists.

Where am I? This I cannot tell for the protection of all parties involved. But amongst the variety of orchids, organic chickens, and wilderness spa, it is safe to say I am in paradise.

Here in paradise I have had some fairly profound thoughts:

What is one supposed to do with the bits of food that come out of your mouth when you floss? If you leave it on the string you are running a high risk of putting it on your cheek when you go back in. I have been rinsing it off before going back in. But what if you don’t have water?

I really like donkeys. I like them so much that I have come to the sad and pathetic realization that the first three letters of donkey constitutes my entire last name and that I find that really cool. I am thinking of purchasing a donkey and riding it through South America. Undoubtedly, my donkey will induce less vomit than the bus.

Donkeys sound like sea saws. Donkeys sound like a rickety bed in which 2 or more people are making love.

You can be a complete and well-rounded individual without having any nose hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home